At Establish Malaysia, we help entrepreneurs with the daunting task of Business Establishment in Malaysia. Our experience in the domain has helped us to carve a niche in the industry and offer the most reliable solutions to clients looking forward to establishing their business in Malaysia without any hassle. We are here to help you with an efficient and end to end process for company formation.
Establish Malaysia provides expert advice on company setup in Malaysia and handles everything right from investment, company registration, document evaluation, collection& filing to Mayor’s permit, and everything else associated with business establishment.We follow strict business rules and adheres to the existing laws & regulations to make sure we can always keep our clients on the right side of the law.
Summary of the business establishment & associated procedures:
- Obtain bank certificate of deposit of the paid-in capital
- Verification of company name availability with Securities and Exchange Commission
- Register incorporation with the SEC
- Obtaining community tax certificate (CTC)
- Apply for a Barangay (district) clearance
- Obtaining Mayor’s permit
- Taxation Registration at Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Obtain books of accounts stamped by BIR
- Initial registration with the Social Security System (SSS)
- Complete registration with SSS & the Malaysia Health Insurance Company (PHIC)
To learn more about our services & products related with establishing your business in Malaysia, please get in touch with our experts at +81 (0) 353692930 or simply drop us a mail at email@example.com